The Moor on the upcoming tour!

Mar 22, 2008
So some people think that they have good reasons why Opeth shouldn't play Burden live...
what about THE MOOR?! :headbang:

This song wasn't played in ages and it's a real shame.

I have fond memories of a past show where I heard Ghost of perdition, Deliverance and Blackwater Park - The Moor was the missing ace.

It would definitely be great to see The Moor played. I love the start of that song- just pure Opeth.

From the other albums, Id like to see:

Forest of October
Nectar
When
Leper Affinity or Dirge for November
Wreath
Closure
Ghost of Perdition

Anything from Watershed....

When I saw them for the BP tour, they played 1 song from each of their 5 albums. The very first song they played was White Cluster, and that's the only time they've played it the 10 times I've seen them. So, how is it overplayed if they only played it that tour? They didn't play The Moor, until The GR tour, when I saw them at The State Theater in St. Petersberg, Florida. Songs I've heard them play from each album....
Orchid-Forest of October-Under the Weeping Moon
Morningrise-Advent-TNATSW
MAYH-April Ethereal-When-Amen Corner-Demon of the Fall
Still Life-The Moor-Face of Melinda-Serenity Painted Death-White Cluster
BP-The Leper Affinity-Bleak-The Drapery Falls-Blackwater Park
Deliverance-Wreath-Deliverance-A Fair Judgement-Masters Apprentices
Damnation-Windowpane-In My Time of Need-Closure-To Rid the Disease
GR-Ghost of Perdition-Baying of the Hounds-The Grand Conjuration
Watershed-Heir Apparent
There's probably one or two other songs I can't recall as well.....

Imagine waiting for the band to come onstage, and then the two-minute intro to "The Moor" is heard over the speakers...and just as the intro is about to go over to the main song, you see the guys come on stage, pick up their instruments and start playing the rest of "THE MOOR" live. Sigh.. that would be the most awesometh.

I've been at the front shouting for The Moor to be played every time i've seen Opeth. Alas it has yet to materialise.
Considering the awesome intro the song has I reckon it would make a great set opener.

I've been at the front shouting for The Moor to be played every time i've seen Opeth. Alas it has yet to materialise.
Because if you shout it loud enough, they just might play it.
God forbid anyone expresses their desire for an Opeth song whilst at an Opeth gig of all places!
Perhaps the hundreds of song requests posted within this forum will be heeded more seriously by the band(?)