I saw a bird explode today

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one time my g/f and i were playing ouija, and it was getting pretty intense, and then we heard this huge bang on the window, like something trying to get in, lets just say that there were screams and profanity and flying objects coming from us, well like we rush out of her room, only to find her mom and little brother in tears laughing, and her dad just walking in, that was his way of telling us that he was givng me a ride home now. yeah, he sucks, any ideas on a good way to get him back?

MoonRaven said:
this one time my g/f and i were playing ouija, and it was getting pretty intense, and then we heard this huge bang on the window, like something trying to get in, lets just say that there were screams and profanity and flying objects coming from us, well like we rush out of her room, only to find her mom and little brother in tears laughing, and her dad just walking in, that was his way of telling us that he was givng me a ride home now. yeah, he sucks, any ideas on a good way to get him back?
film yourself fucking his daughter in the asshole, then mail it to him. Title it "I see where your daughter gets her asshole from."

Status
Not open for further replies.