I saw COB and my life is changed

BODOMPRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'S been such a long while since i had the honor of seeing one of your beautiful posts, i missed you so much my adored love!!

so, when you coming to visit me? -)

Yeah... the Philly show... :sigh: ... we were standing around in the lobby, waiting for Dimmu to come on, cause we didn't really want to see Nevermore that badly, and all of the sudden all of CoB came running through the lobby and out the front gate... we were all in a state of shock that they had just walked right by us... heh, it was great.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
I Fucking Saw Children Of Bodom. Janne Looked At Us So Many Times Because We Were At The Gate Screaming Janne!! I Saw Them In Asbury Park And Philly At The Gate Screaming My Fucking Head Off, Janne Janne Janne!!!! The Played The Best Show I Have Ever Seen. I Want To See Them At Lamours But Its Sold Out Im So Upset. At Least Janne Knows That He Has Fans Up At The Gate.

Needled 24/7, Hate Me!, Silent Night Bodom Night, Chokehold, Everytime I Die, Downfall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, But Why Does Every Word Start With A Capital Letter Like I Am Doing Now?

:lol:

That sounds great anyway!

ok just checked this out at Scythes of bodom: "A South-American tour (including Brazil, Chile, Mexikco and maybe Argentina) was confirmed for the beginning of the next year. "
i like that "MAYBE in Argentina". perhaps EFF doesn't :lol: