I saw Ghost Ship Octavius on Friday

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
They were really good. Watching Van play again brought back a lot of memories and made me realize how much I miss Nevermore.

I'm not sure if they're going to tour or play more shows or what, but if they do they are worth going to check out, for sure.

Did you have a chance to talk to Van? I wonder how his wife is doing. She's got a nasty type of cancer.

Hi Kevin!
That's great! I'm jealous. Did they do Mills of the gods?
I would love to see GSO in Holland. How is Adõn live? (How do i pronounce his name btw?)
Behold! Confession: i am terrible in pronouncing names that aren't familiar to me. For example: 1999, Geel in Belgium. 2nd time i saw Nevermore live.
The moment i pronounce Warrel's name to Tim, he looks a bit funny, corrects me ofcourse and i felt so ashamed because i made it sound like 'barrel' ... (●)lol(●)
-
I have that too, when i listen to GSO. To hear Van play, makes me remember and realise i miss Nevermore.
-
Latest update on gofundme.com is that she is doing very well and the living proof that it is possible to beat the shit out of this terrible disease! https://www.gofundme.com/Doresfund

Last edited:
Former MEGADETH and current ACT OF DEFIANCE guitarist Chris Broderick is selling one of his Jackson CB-6 signature USA six-string guitars. All profit will go to his former NEVERMORE bandmate Van Williams and his wife Dori, who are still dealing with all of the expenses of Dori's fight with cancer.

Says Chris: "I have played [this guitar] across the world with MEGADETH and it does have some wear due to me thrashing around the globe with it, but plays and sounds great.

"I will sign it where the winning bidder would like, which would make a great collectable item in anyone's guitar collection.

"There is only a couple of weeks left until Christmas so pick this great guitar up and remember that it's to help Van and Dori with their fight against cancer."

You can see the guitar in action in the videos below.

For more information, and to place a bid, go to this location.

GSO is about to drop anchor in Europe :headbang:
They will perform the 5th of October in Baarlo (NL) where they will play at Progpower 2019 and after GSO, Psychotic Waltz will close the day. After that GSO will tour in Germany as support for Psychotic Waltz.

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Lynn~