I stole this from SOT2 (embarassingly funny embarassing mp3 inside)

Well, this was certainly pathetic...

EDIT: OH MY GOD, IS HE CRYING AND KISSING THE MIKE?!?!?!

Or maybe not, but it sounded like it... And their hands are alike! :lol:

Make it stop!! Holy fucking hell!! Is that how your average teenager is these days? Holy hell, that was intensely embarrassing to hear! I just got these chills down my spine when he started that second song... UGGG!!!

Erik, how the hell do you keep coming across that kind of bullshit?!? I'm starting to grow concerned...

To the guy: I'd say severe his fucking testicles before it's too late!

Right now Melissa is getting her brains fucked out. While poor troy reflects on the time he got called "watermelon head".

oh man, somebody bump this at 3am pacific standard time so i'll remember to listen to it drunk tonight.

being wussy for a chick is done immediately following the male orgasm, and never to be recorded. you nut on her face, then you talk about feelings for the 5 minute window between cleanup and passing out.

end.

god damn nad said:
being wussy for a chick is done immediately following the male orgasm, and never to be recorded. you nut on her face, then you talk about feelings for the 5 minute window between cleanup and passing out.

end.

Where do you fit in the pillow smothering?

:lol: How did this jackass get this girl in the first place? This has been the best seven minutes of my life Troy. It's true. I'll never find better. I've never laughed so hard in my ENTIRE LIFE.

he's said three concise "thoughts" with 500 words so far.

dude's on ecstacy and touching his feet, i just know it.

"our hands are the same size"

she has MAN HANDS. or he has small girlish ones, which is more likely.

hahaha yessssssss here comes the apology part, is he gonna cry?!?! oh man this is getting good.

now i've gotten drunk and left some sappy messages for my wimmenz, but they usually go something like "yeah, i loves you cuz you like, yeah man. youre' reallycoolandyougotthoseboobsohhhhhhhhhhh yeahh ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzz five dollars?! get ouutaa here..."

this dude sucks, and you know right after the first time this dude scores he's gonna call his mom and cry.

god damn nad said:

end.

I disagree, that's the time where I'd put on some music and drink tea. Each to his own i guess, I think it's just a matter of following your male urges/primal instincts in the proper order, ie:
-Sex
-Music
-Tea
-Sleep