A fun guessing game

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
I stole the idea from someone at SOT and I did this MP3 a week ago or so when I was really bored

This 30 second MP3 clip contains rather short clips from 21 different metal songs (by really well-known artists, at least 'round these parts, to make this at all possible) -- some are really easy and others are fairly tricky.

You listen to the clip and write down the songs you recognize! The one who gets the most songs right might or might not win a nice prize!

LINK!

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
nw.ath.cx
Mon Mar 7 17:35:54 2005
Apache/2.0.53 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.53 OpenSSL/0.9.7d PHP/5.0.3

Wow, fun game. :p

Heh, I recognize about 1/3 of that but can't place the exact songs/groups, pretty cool. I'll try it later tonight at home when I have some speakers not made out of thrice-recycled newspaper.

Gee, that was hard :/
I think I recognize these

Entombed - something from left hand path
Bruce Dickinson - something from skunkworks
Old Kreator
Black Sabbath circa 1970
Agalloch
Katatonia - circa Tonight's decision
Slayer - Raining blood (could be a cover)
Iced Earth?
Iron Maiden circa Number of the beast

OK let me take a stab:

starts with: Empyrium - When Shadows Grow Longer
next one is annoying cos I know it....can't put my finger on it...is it Falkenbach?
some Testament? Dark Angel?
Bruce Dickinson
some Metallica from Kill em All - maybe Am I Evil?
some Katatonia
Slayer - Raining Blood
ends with: Iron Maiden - something from Piece of Mind

That is pretty frickin' tough.

I got Empyrium, Falkenbach, Bruce Dickinson, Katatonia, Slayer, and Iron Maiden!

Hey, I'm pretty impressed (especially that I got the first two in order!). And I knew the last one was from Piece of Mind, just from the production!!

Yeah, uhhh, I got Slayer and Maiden. I think I may have recognized Entombed as Entombed, but not that song. Didn't hear Carcass, I feel like less of a NAD right now. :erk: