dt lyrics guessing game

I think Mikael actually says both force of uncontrol / thorns of uncontrol / force of alcohol / thorns of alcohol on record - not simultaneously of course. Live he seems to change them even more.

-Villain

i'm not sure he ever sings force in undo control... but that's something we'd better sort out somehow before the new site is up with its (possibly) renewed lyrics database. let's hear everybody's opinion on that.

so... force/thorns?

rahvin.

As far as The Gallery goes, i have to say i'm pretty sure that in the end it says:

The Gallery

To never return ...........
more than a thrust
burning my art

Siren (bump)

@phyre: if you just say it a third time, there's high chance you might convince us. :rolleyes:

@rahvin: there's a good boy! :p
btw, i just heard it at very high volume, it's perfectly clear to my ears.

I have a question about "Hedon". After the part where he says: "We need not the horns that emanate from our dying haunted bodies", he then says "???? number they are"

What is the number? I used to think he said "whatever" but I heard a live version where it sounds like he says "seven".

As for "The Gallery", I think that the end sounds like "Never return by my guidance....burning my art"

There only one man who drinks more than Mikael Stanne and he is Boris J. (wasn´t sure how the rest goes..)

@onyx: Checked this:Boris Yeltsin. In finnish we say it with letter "j" so I typed Boris J. which may lead astray a bit.

I wonder what does Stanne say in Atom Heart 243.5 after the words:
"Your stale lids, your iris punctured
by tongues licking a lie".

RealHazard, heh... For some reason I had a feeling that you meant this man... He's the former russian president. What do you know about him?