Anders Friden back in DT!!!!

I red it only few seconds ago....and I had an infarct.
no no no no no...
It could be really fucking horrible.
DT without mikeal at vocals, and IF without anders at vocals...
it could be a nightmare..

LOL...april fish... :D
...can't believe I'm so brainless ingenuous :)

Well, look at it this way, if Anders leaves IF, then IF will finally be free to go back to their old, metal ways, hook up with Glenn and Johann, smoke a fat joint and go write some crushing tunes that will make their emo fans dissipate.

However, that presents a problem for DT, because Anders might try to put his metalcore-ness in DT's music, but we shouldn't need to worry because DT's giant peg of musical awesomeness will amaze Anders so much that he might abandon his white shirt/tie ways and right an album that's an orgy of Skydancer/Character/Damage Done with the all new single "Dying Fragment Of An Elderly Dream!"

All of this while the Melodeath Rangers must fight the giant Emothra and his companion, Indielon. The Rangers realize that their sheer suckiness is too powerful, so they call on the spirit of At The Gates, who appears and crushes their gayness, and realize they made a mistake by quitting because they let out the wolves of faggotry, and reform, leaving the Haunted behind while Peter Dolving goes out onto a political crusade. Everybody's invited to a reunion ceremony and every melodeath band is invited except for Soilwork, because we all know they're gay as hell. A Canarous Quintet/This Ending get drunk off their asses and get totally Nailed Down while Arch Enemy's Angela Gossow squares off with her Nemesis Peter Dolving, Dimension Zero and Amon Amarth goes off on a Valkyries Ride, In Flames goes off pissing on Gravelands while Scar Symmetry and DT let their focuses shift while trying to activate their Mind Machine while walking The Path of Least Resistance.

During supper, a tragic event will happen. At The Gates get a Cold and accidently sneeze of Anders Friden, giving him a Terminal Spirit Disease. He gets sick and he loses all of his musical talent, he'll have to spend the rest of his life Clad In Shadows. Then magically, Stanne appears and returns to the DT fold.

Everyone goes home, drunk, except for Dolving 'cause he needs to go off on more political crusades. Johan Hegg will go off challenging people in other countries, but will get stopped in his tracks because he didn't expect Tomas Gabriel Fischer and the Celtic Frost Inquisition. Other than that, everybody's happy, and the musical world is safe once more, except for Soilwork because they're just freaking gay.

And I base this on absolutely nothing.

^ :lol: LOL Ye remind me of me, making crazy/weird stories that don't really make sense about bands that we love/hate :p :kickass: :headbang: :) ,

Well, look at it this way, if Anders leaves IF, then IF will finally be free to go back to their old, metal ways, hook up with Glenn and Johann, smoke a fat joint and go write some crushing tunes that will make their emo fans dissipate.

However, that presents a problem for DT, because Anders might try to put his metalcore-ness in DT's music, but we shouldn't need to worry because DT's giant peg of musical awesomeness will amaze Anders so much that he might abandon his white shirt/tie ways and right an album that's an orgy of Skydancer/Character/Damage Done with the all new single "Dying Fragment Of An Elderly Dream!"

All of this while the Melodeath Rangers must fight the giant Emothra and his companion, Indielon. The Rangers realize that their sheer suckiness is too powerful, so they call on the spirit of At The Gates, who appears and crushes their gayness, and realize they made a mistake by quitting because they let out the wolves of faggotry, and reform, leaving the Haunted behind while Peter Dolving goes out onto a political crusade. Everybody's invited to a reunion ceremony and every melodeath band is invited except for Soilwork, because we all know they're gay as hell. A Canarous Quintet/This Ending get drunk off their asses and get totally Nailed Down while Arch Enemy's Angela Gossow squares off with her Nemesis Peter Dolving, Dimension Zero and Amon Amarth goes off on a Valkyries Ride, In Flames goes off pissing on Gravelands while Scar Symmetry and DT let their focuses shift while trying to activate their Mind Machine while walking The Path of Least Resistance.

During supper, a tragic event will happen. At The Gates get a Cold and accidently sneeze of Anders Friden, giving him a Terminal Spirit Disease. He gets sick and he loses all of his musical talent, he'll have to spend the rest of his life Clad In Shadows. Then magically, Stanne appears and returns to the DT fold.

Everyone goes home, drunk, except for Dolving 'cause he needs to go off on more political crusades. Johan Hegg will go off challenging people in other countries, but will get stopped in his tracks because he didn't expect Tomas Gabriel Fischer and the Celtic Frost Inquisition. Other than that, everybody's happy, and the musical world is safe once more, except for Soilwork because they're just freaking gay.

And I base this on absolutely nothing.
That was an EPIC post! :headbang: