Please identify Dark Tranquillity members in this picture :)

They're weird o_O "I could say Im sorry" or "Dice Rollers" are kinda cool, but other songs are so terribly annoying. I guess it's the calmer songs I like, but weird how the impression changes from one song to another

Does anyone have that photo with beards which surfaced in press when dt were nominated for Swedish Grammy after Projector?

:)

dtxmas.jpg

Someone identify them please! I just have noticed Mikael which is second from the right...

Martin H., Niklas, Martin B., Anders, Mikael, Michael. They are quite easy to recognize even with the beards.

And it is a (manipulated) joke-photo they put up on the old DT-site right before Christmas back in 1999 or so. Then they got the Grammy-nomination for Projector, and the people of the Grammy-committee (or whatever it is) took that photo for real.

-Villain

And it is a (manipulated) joke-photo they put up on the old DT-site right before Christmas back in 1999 or so. Then they got the Grammy-nomination for Projector, and the people of the Grammy-committee (or whatever it is) took that photo for real.
dt must have freaked out when they saw it in a magazine or so :lol: They didn't win the grammy right? They were just nominated...

so much commotion of whos who, personally i don't give a fuck what they look like all im interested in is the fuckin music!

I would have put it differently, but Im of the same opinion. People who can determine who is who on a 10 year old photo of their favourite band in about a heartbeat may have a slightly disturbed approach to the whole thing. No offense, but to me, Dark Tranquillity are a great band, but not a.. hobby or something

I would have put it differently, but Im of the same opinion. People who can determine who is who on a 10 year old photo of their favourite band in about a heartbeat may have a slightly disturbed approach to the whole thing. No offense, but to me, Dark Tranquillity are a great band, but not a.. hobby or something

Infidel.

Who are you calling a hobby??????

Well, I understand your point, but DT stopped being "just" a great band for me quite a while ago - they are the sole band that I've called "my favorite band right now" for more than ten years in a row. I'm the first one to admit that my worshipping of the band has reached unhealthy levels long ago.

Then again, I suppose there are even worse interests out there. Like alcohol abuse, playing violent videogames or spending time on internet-forums. :rolleyes:

-Villain

People who can determine who is who on a 10 year old photo of their favourite band in about a heartbeat may have a slightly disturbed approach to the whole thing.

You should declare all and every hobby as superfluous then, as many people have detailed knowledge in some areas that are not their subject of work or study, or concern daily household issues where everyone has to deal with.

Oh, and of course going to Wacken is a slightly disturbed approach to experiencing live-music :D