Please identify Dark Tranquillity members in this picture :)

stardrowned

The doctor is in...
Apr 20, 2006
neverwhere
www.livesvartan.tk
darktranquillity.jpg

Please identify Dark Tranquillity members in this picture. This picture is way back in 1994 or 1995 and there has been a line-up change between this time (Skydancer and Of Chaos...) therefore the band members can be Anders Friden, Mikael Stanne, Niklas Sundin, Martin Henriksson, and Anders Jivarp... or Mikael Stanne, Fredrik Johansson, Niklas Sundin, Martin Henriksson, and Anders Jivarp. Just curious to know...

It's either Niklas Sundin, Anders Jivarp, Mikael Stanne, Martin Henriksson and Anders Fridén or Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick, and Justin Timberlake.

Correct. I must wonder why you asked, though, they are not that difficult to tell apart, now are they?

-Villain

perhaps mikael and niklas are a bit hard to tell.. the former as he's got a strange expression + no curly hair + no beard.. the latter cause he's got no beard and very long hair.. but both anders and martin look just the same as they're today..

I'm not sure which one is hotter in that pic, Niklas or Martin H....?

Hmmmm probably Martin H. hehe :kickass: .

Btw, now that I saw that "old" pic of DT, does anyone have a pic of Martin B., but like when he wasn't with DT or something? I would like to see how he looked like :) .

And what the heck did the almighty Martin "Storm" B. :)p ) did before joining DT?

That looks like a more current mugshot of Martin B.

Friden looks a lot like KC in that picture.

It's scary how he reminds me of myself in that photo at some point in my life - very similar facial features (even ears) except nose. Well, it was 12 years ago...

I guess he was in Tiamat :)

Umm, no, unless I'm completely mistaken he joined Tiamat's touring lineup after he had been in DT for a while. He joined DT in 1999 after all.

If I recall correctly, Martin explained here once that he had some music-project with the guy mentioned in the Haven-booklet (Christer Lundberg), who was given credit for some inspiration on the keyboards on The Wonders at Your Feet.

Which makes him some kind of a demi-god in my DT-bible. :worship:

-Villain