Anders Friden back in DT!!!!

Tritonus said:
That was the worst ever april joke!!!! My heart nearly stopped there! I was of coourse the only one who believed it. Hahaha

Nia ha ha ha ha! At least someone bought it! :lol: :lol: :lol: (and has the guts to say it). HAHAHA LOL!

Just so you'll never do it again. Aaaaaargh, no I'm easily tricked. :p But seriously, it would be my worst nightmare.
In Sweden the morning paper cracks a joke on 1:t of april. This year they tried to fool us that the pope was coming to visit us in a "popemobil" and some actually bought it. Hahahahah

In other news, Mors Principium Est have made official that after several failed attempts to recruit an official DJ, finallly DJ Lethal, now former Limp Bizkit member, will be a core part of MPE lineup, expect many, many scratchies.

Not necessarily. The man is ex-DT, you know.
yeah but i mean Mik is unbeatable, even if i love Anders voice as well!
btw :wave: :wave: to you, Undo! :)

LBRH: as soon as i read the topic i thought, oh April fool!!!!! :loco: while reading the other VERY STUPID one :mad: i thought Oh pls tell me its a joke!!!!! :ill:

yeah but i mean Mik is unbeatable, even if i love Anders voice as well!
btw :wave: :wave: to you, Undo! :)

LBRH: as soon as i read the topic i thought, oh April fool!!!!! :loco: while reading the other VERY STUPID one :mad: i thought Oh pls tell me its a joke!!!!! :ill:

Sorry, I guess I screwed up that one, I apologise.

rahvin said:
This topic might have had some merit, last year. The new one was in bad taste, and I strongly suggest LBRH to think before he posts, then don't.

I guess what ye mean is "if he doesn't think before he posts, then don't," but I get yer point.

@Silent Scream: ^ Yup :p .

No, he was implying that you realise (during the thinking-part) how pointless your post was and consequently didnt post it.
Not the most creative of remarks, but then again it was a post in his janitor-mentality vein. Off the lawn kids, teh master is grumpy

No, he was implying that you realise (during the thinking-part) how pointless your post was and consequently didnt post it.
Not the most creative of remarks, but then again it was a post in his janitor-mentality vein. Off the lawn kids, teh master is grumpy

If you do all the thinking for me I have more time to play Titan Quest. That's awesome.