dt lyrics guessing game

What do _you_ think he says there? I think you're letting us do all the dirty job for you :p :p

Originally posted by Siren
What do _you_ think he says there? I think you're letting us do all the dirty job for you :p :p

of course i am, dear. but you'll all be rewarded in the afterlife, if not slightly earlier by angelic intercession. ;)

so work, you scum! :devil: :p :p

rahvin.

No, sir, i pronounce (wrong verb maybe) a revolution!!! I want my cookies!!! :Smokin: :headbang: :devil:

No, sir, i pronounce (wrong verb maybe) a revolution!!! I want my cookies!!! :Smokin: :headbang: :devil:

try with the 'advanced options' menu, if you're using internet explorer. :p

btw: i'd go for 'declare', but i'm rather unsure about that right now. :confused:

rahvin.

damn, i usually have cookies on. this morning i logged in from the library and forgot to log out :err:

damn, i usually have cookies on. this morning i logged in from the library and forgot to log out :err:

you mean it wasn't you who sent me those three private messages where you said repeatedly that i was the only man in your life? :cry:
:p :p

rahvin. (logged in from every library in town)

:lol:

I guess it wasn't me since i never repeat myself ;) :p :p

Siren (how many libraries are there in your town? :p)

The Gallery

In the end, after:
"Deep in the vaults of my carnal agony
Emptiness! Orchestration thru colours"

he screams:
"The Gallery"

then goes:
"To never return"

then i don't get it, here i need your help.

and in the end he goes:
"burning my art".

Happy guessing :)

@rahve: Nothing to thank me for, i did it for my own dark purposes :Smokedev:

I don't know....I couldn't even come with a logical sentence which didn't involve lollipops and buble gum! :loco:

fathervic (bubbled gum)

Originally posted by FatherVic
I don't know....I couldn't even come with a logical sentence which didn't involve lollipops and buble gum! :loco:

yep, i always thought it was something on the lines of "to never return be my bubble", but i must admit that "to never return be my bubu" would make much more sense. ;)

rahvin. (to often return)

I'm trying to figure out what Mikael is screaming after "To never return..." but it's damn hard to hear the words..."..to the frail/fragment nor to the trust"???
no that was the worst edit to this thread..

sorry guys...you may now punish me:cry:

@Silentjohan: it sounds very much like what you said to me :eek:
Actually i would go with the fragment version (not cearly understanding the words between return and fragment), and i would keep the rest like you said it.

And as heaven itself commands me, I fear not.
But...what about: Women,Drugs and Alcohol. Feel the force of Alcohol.