i taught today for the first time!

pleatedpants.jpg
315.jpg

i'm so low on the teaching totem pole now--i just assisted the real teacher with lessons about learning strategies and in the history class, stuff about Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" and the Revolutionary War.

over the next few years i'll gradually be able to design more and more--you never really get autonomy though. other people decide what texts you have to teach (you sometimes have a say, but nothing binding) and you have to spend a lot of time teaching stuff that's going to be on the MCAS (the test you have to take now to graduate high school).

"Fuck that, teach them where they put their weiners and send them on their way!"

Note: I had to put it in quotation marks because I felt to duurty with it just "there".

I have pleated pants. I try not to wear them, but I do when wear my suits or sport jackets of some kind (which is not often since I am an employee and not a consultant anymore...)

Yes they do suck.

OH NO ALEX.
we will have to somehow find you some reasonably priced replacements. it's just not acceptable to wear pleated pants. FOR ANY REASON.