I think I have a problem

Originally posted by Jayde
I remember once I wanted a guy right after meeting him. And I wanted him BAD. And then I got him. And he stalked me and gave me lice.
Ralph Wiggums is a...not so smart kid, but he is quite amusing. He says seemingly random and unintelligent things. I happened to find your "gave me lice" comment somewhat Wiggumsish.

Example 1: "Miss Hoover, I ate my red crayon."
Example 2: "Ms.Hoover, can I have another worm because mine crawled in my mouth and I ate it."

This is not an insult to your intelligence.

Sigh...

It isn't. You said something that is quite random (...and he gave me lice). Ralph Wiggums is known to say things that seem random at times. There you have it.

This is a Simpsons reference gone horrible astray!

How is it random? He DID give me lice. And I was saying that to make a point of how bad it can be to get way into someone so fast.

I think all Usefull means is that when you read that sentence, if you know Ralph wiggum you can see the reference.
It's just the way you worded the sentence that made it sound like Ralph. If you had have said it like, "I once got lice from a guy who I just met, and hooked up with" or something like that then it wouldn't sound like Ralph at all.

favourite Ralph Wiggum quotes:
"sleep, oh boy.... that's where I'm a viking!!"
"Miss Hoover, I saw principle Skinner and mrs Krabaple in the janitors closet making babies, and I saw one of the babies and one of the babies looked at me".
That's the best one ever. Ahhh, I miss Ralph.

I thought the Ralph Wiggums call was a pertinent one.

*someone says something very profound and philosophical*.

Ralph: "My kitten's name is Mittens." :lol:

I think my favorite one ever is the one with the boss and Dilbert and the boss decides to be a more hands on manager. So he's like "move the mouse....up...up....over..more... now click it!!!!! CLICK IT!!!!! NO YOU FOOL!"

Everyone, meet our new intern, Asok.

I hope this one's sturdier than the last one.

(Or something close to that)