i think the enthusiastic tchotchkes employee in Office Space is in my office

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
some dude came to visit my boss and is standing around talking, and I can't see his face but he sounds EXACTLY like that overly enthusiastic dude with a million pieces of flair. it's kind of creeping me out.

he's my boss' friend, yet he's like 20. im gleaning that he runs an exercise class that my boss attends at the campus RecPlex and he came over to say hi. he's gushing over pictures of my boss' children..."Wow! THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!" he said, completely excited and nonironically, as he looked at a picture of some kids playing with a sheep.

i used to work at TGI Fridays, back when they still had 'flair', so this is sortof right for this thread... but anyway, i just made fake chicken nuggets and my little brother made real chicken nuggets, and the fake ones are sooooooooooo much better. the real chicken was like ass.

fake=soy, and flair is real... (when i was there i think it was a ten or fifteen piece minimum requirement... nothing political or vulgar allowed... that is ten or fifteen innocuos pins in addition to the hat, suspenders, ass flags (napkins hanging over your butt) and Big Fake Smile that you were also expected to wear at all times!!