I thought this was funny,...

Impudent

I Turned Into a Martian
Feb 26, 2006
...maybe you will too. I bought Bloodbath - "Nightmares Made Flesh" the other night at CD Warehouse (a used CD store). I was carrying it up the stairs tonight because I plan on listening to it tonight and something caught my eye; the sticker that the store put on the cd reads, "Nightmares of Lactation". :lol: Haha, what the hell?

I'm listening to it now. Good stuff! But I think I'm going to cry because I had a dream about milk coming out of my nipples!

thats hillarious...and a BADASS album as well...I wasn't a fan of Resurrection through carnage, but NMF is BROOOOOTAL...the vocals are gut-wrenching, and everything is so clean...I'm not usually a fan of that kinda guitar sound, but they mixed it SOO well...

Babykabob said:
thats hillarious...and a BADASS album as well...I wasn't a fan of Resurrection through carnage, but NMF is BROOOOOTAL...the vocals are gut-wrenching, and everything is so clean...I'm not usually a fan of that kinda guitar sound, but they mixed it SOO well...

The guitar tone on RTC was fucking gritty and raw (not in a great way) but it just fit the music so well, for example the song Buried by the Dead. I think the production on NMF was a lot better, cleaning up the guitar sound just a tad, but still leaving it with it's edge.