Bloodbath update

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
from Blabbermouth...thought this should be posted

(Dan Swano update...)
"With BLOODBATH things are looking cool. We enter the studio Kuling the 4th of May and have booked the place for 14 days. I will not be able to spend too much time there since I am working at the music store most of the times. So will record my parts at home and also lock up Mr. Tägtgren in my own vocal booth to sing on the tracks that I have written. My tracks are pretty standard Swanö-death songs with no bigger surprises, apart from being very good, of course. The titles are 'Stillborn Savior', 'Eaten', 'Brave New Hell' and 'The Ascension'. The album will be called 'Nightmares Made Flesh' and Century Media will release it during the autumn...."

:headbang: :headbang:

can't wait

damn that soon... sounds great to me but man, we're getting another Bloodbath before another Katatonia or Diabolical Masquerade! Bloodbath was the last release from those boys and will be the next, how odd! Still sounds dandy though :D

great news!!
and i suggest that mr. Renkse and Blakkheim visit together with Tägtgren the Swanö home studio.. it could be a deadly good teamwork :loco: and we'll have the record done in no time.