My first Bloodbath Experience

i first checked bloodbath out when resurrection came out.
i only chekced it out cuz i heard Blakkheim from diabolical masquerade (my fav at the time) was in it, and then i found out how amazingly good this band is and got completly hooked.

well well, a guy from belgium. respect

well, my bloodbath experience still has to come.. but i'll make it bloody like hell for you guys ;)

i only got RTC, never heard peter sing before..

dumb question, but how de kut do you growl.. :D

anyway, it's 0.50 and it's school today, but i'm happy i am back on this forum (i'm so sry, i have forgotten my bloodbath brothers, pls forgiv me :()

i was bored one night about a year and a half ago (yes i was a bit late on hearing about them) so i was browsing on the century media site and checked out some bands i never heard anything from, i see Bloodbath so i clicked and listened to "Breeding Death" and i fell in love with the song, then later found out it was good ol Mikeal on vox, since then i've been polluting my ears with Bloodbath \m/

first time i ever heard bloodbath was just a few months ago i was doing some searching on the net for other bands some of the members of katatonia were in and came across bloodbath and liked it from the second i heard breeding death. i picked up nightmares made flesh right after and cant stop playing this album it fuckin rocks and peter does a fantastic job on vox with this one :worship:

I first heard 'em a few months ago too...I was sitting around waiting to get my tat touched up talking to this dude about Opeth, he mentioned Bloodbath, I said I never heard them so he gave me both cds...the rest is history...I'm addicted to them now :headbang:

I was introduced to Bloodbath by my good friend. He also introduced me to Katatonia, Opeth, Anathema, Edge of Sanity, and more. As you can tell, I love him.

I first heard of Bloodbath when I checked the site for Opeth (a band I dig)!
I needed to check out the samples at the site, and hey!
They rule :headbang:
I will soon get the cd's, for now the samples have done a fine job!

Hi!

"Must get dvd when released, must get dvd!"

I heard the first track off of ressurection through carnage about a week ago, I thought it kicked ass. So i went out to buy the album a couple of days ago. Awsome album. Only thing i partially dislike about it is the guitar tone - its really fucking heavy, but it makes my ears feel wierd in headphones after about half the album. Probably the most distinct tone I have ever heard.

edit: also, the booklet's font sucks... you have to strain to read those lyrics

A friend sent me the song 'Furnace Funeral. I was instantly a fan.

Also, that song was my first true Death Metal song, and my second song I ever heard that had growling in it.