i totally pissed this chick off

on her message board she deleted this picture because she thought it was offensive.
whoa.jpg

Originally posted by Demonic Rapture
When in doubt, send tara to kick their ass.

That pic is hysterical, BTW. Who wouldn't find that funny? Well, other than Colon Powell.

I don't want to kick her ass, I just want to post stupid things to upset her, that's all. :)

oh my god these colin powell pics kick ass. i think you have to be a member of a messageboard community to fully realise the humour though. contextual allusions and all that jazz.

Since we are on the subject of funny politician pictures (by the way, those Powell pics are hilarious!), here is a Jango Fett pic I butchered around the time Star Wars ep. 2 was released.
Rumsfeld.jpg

Rumsfeld Fett! HAHAHAHAHA

hmm the humorless chick posted this on her site

"Also, I have noticed a recent spree of new folks signing the guestbook. Judgeing from their hostile comments, I suspect Stephen just might have something to do with this. I would like to extend a happy hello to all of you. Comments like "your site is f***ing s***. and the musics even worse just die already" not only convey your extreme intellectualism but bring cheer to my heart, thanks for stoping by and I hope you come back soon."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: