okay so this is where i totally go off the deep end

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i promised my boss i would only be mean like, twice a week. i need to save it up.
here is a letter to a girl i work with who is mean to her clients and decided to leave early today b/c she doesn't 'feel well', thus leaving a client in the lurch going to court by herself.

dear FAT ASS,
No, you’re not SICK you’re fucking lazy. You’re lazy and you eat too much crap and THAT”S why your stomach hurts. Maybe you hurt your ankle because you weigh what, 150 pounds more than you’re supposed to? Maybe people at work don’t ask you for help because you haven’t followed through on one fucking referral anyone has given you. So what if you’re a fucking lawyer. Oh, and all those ‘fat girl’ jokes you make about yourself? It’s not funny. It pisses me off and I don’t feel sorry for you because you treat your clients like shit and you think you’re better than everyone else…. and you know what? i work out 2 hours a day and i dont eat fucking donuts and cookies all the time so dont look at me like i have something you can't have slut.....

So remember last week when I told you I was sick of you’re negative attitude and you cried, well fuck you. It was worth it. I’d do it again if it didn’t always almost give my boss a heart attack when I tell someone off. But you know what, if you mention your ‘annoying client’s once more I am going to remind you of how annoying it is to be HOMELESS AND HAVE AIDS and maybe you’ll remember why the rest of us are here. you have two clients and you’re mean to them. I have, today, 320 open client files. Do you even work here? Why the fuck do you even work here? What the FUCK do you do here slut? You’re not SICK, you’re fucking weird. You’re tired because you’re huge and fat and you don’t exercise and you depress yourself and don’t get any fucking help for it. Stop equating yourself with me. Maybe I have mental problems but I am not you. if you ever talk to me about psychiatric affairs again i will stab myself in the neck with a pen in front of you and say 'i want to die just to get away from you'.... You fucking piss and moan that you have PTSD from the world trade center attack and you weren’t even fucking THERE. listen bitch, it wasn’t Vietnam. It was ONE DAY. And you weren’t even there. SHUT UP. Actually, know what? Here’s a few klonopin, take those, pass the fuck out. Chill the fuck out. And stop crying every day when someone yells at you. You’re annoying. Why the fuck do you work here? Someone told me you’re trying to get artificially inseminated and I almost fell off my fucking chair bitch because the last thing this world needs is another straggly brained fuckwad who can’t handle their shit and blames their mom for all their shortcomings.

you guys have no idea how much better i feel now. i think i will just let her know how i feel at our meeting on friday.

ahhhhh relief.

i just don't understand why someone would work at a place like this and then BITCH that the client's are difficult. i'd be fucking difficult too if i was dying of AIDS and my family disowned me. christ! and she cries if you criticize her at all. so i have the bitch in tears at least once a week. it fucking sucks. i tried for 6 (COUNT IT, 6) months trying to be nice to this bitch. but that's it. LAST FUCKIN PROVERBIAL STRAW

i just reread this thread,thought about my coworker, and then read the thread about my dad being sick.
i want to strangle this girl.