I Trust You to Kill Me

Tiff

Planned Obsolescence
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
www.myspace.com
Anyone see this yet? I just saw it the other night on VH1. It's basically a documentary with Kiefer Sutherland as tour manager for a band as they tour Europe. The band wasn't all the great, but the drunken Kiefer escapades were hysterical. My favorite scene:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sanctums
"hey Kiefer, you a pirate man"
"that would explain everything" (dives into tree)

this man is a GOD

i think i need to watch that like 30 more times

Hey Tiff, for some odd reason.... and not that I think *drunk* behavior is good, but for some odd reason, his goofiness (if you can call it that: I guess he's a happy drunk haha) made him look hot...

*hides*

Nah, his drunken antics amuse me. I need to occupy myself until 24's triumphant return. Besides, he's not my type, and you know I only have eyes for you. *wub*
Then clearly yo u are going to need someone to drive you around from now on because even stevie wonder is sayin "you must be blind"

Then clearly yo u are going to need someone to drive you around from now on because even stevie wonder is sayin "you must be blind"

Galvatron owns everyone...Megatron was a bitch because he was the leader of the Deceptacons, but had to use his little bitch Starscream to hold him. Then Unicron devoured his soul and made Galvatron...and instead of a pistol, Galvatron became a howitzer. Kick. Ass.

But Voltron owns them all...Voltron with the lions, that is. The cars and trucks Voltron was a fag.

Yes, but only because they're both the same guy and he listens to black metal...BEFORE THERE WAS BLACK METAL! HOW KVLT IS THAT?!?!?!

No way!!!! That sucks man...I didn't know that.

What about Destro? Is he still alive?

Did anyone ever hear the audio file of the Thundercats outtakes? THAT'S some funny shit...