I, Voyager vid

P

passenger69

I have seen it!! at a horrible redneck bar in Seattle where apparently some of them work...in the back room it was shown, and it is amazing! Like the old 80's cheese videos with a 2k update, Warrel is a vampire, much like Ozzy in bark at the moon, and obvious nods to Ann Rice, the band should be called Satan's Night Out! you will all love it.

I know what bar you're talking about.... but redneck? Sorta lame sportsbar, but I didn't notice any rednecks.

Video is cool. I hear it's ready to go, but Century Media is holding it until the tour gets closer so MTV will run it then.

Eh, that place can get pretty red-neckish on weekend nights. Or during football season. But yeah, overall it's a lame sports bar that makes kick ass bloody mary's. ;)

Lillitu said:
Ya, not far from Goofy's and they do karaoke. Sorry, my seque was lacking there.
$2 YOU CALL IT DRINKS AT THE RICKSHAW!!!!!

That place ruled. The people scared the shit outta me though. No one had teeth!!!

Are you sure you didnt get lost and end up in OKLAHOMA. Im from there and there is no place on earth with more toothless or people with false teeth. I dated a girl that had fake front teeth, I didnt know for a long time , they got busted out in baseball. I dated one girl whos whole family including her 6 year old brother had fake teeth, his rotted out. NASTY SHIT, THAT STAT SUCKS. YES I DO HAVE ALL MY ORIGINAL TEETH. :D