Nevermore "I, Voyager" News Item on KNAC.com

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
My Pal Sephany from KNAC came down to the video shoot as well and did a little write up about it for knac. She posted some of her photos as well: http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=2956

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nevermore Lens "I, Voyager" Video[/font]
spacer.gif

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]By <A href="mailto:sefany@knac.com">Sefany Jones, Editor
Tuesday, April 13, 2004 @ 1:19 PM
[/font]
spacer.gif

nevermore.jpg
spacer.gif
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nevermore Film Video For "I, Voyager" in Pasadena, CA on April 10th, 2004[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- advertisement -[/font] var bnum=new Number(Math.floor(99999999 * Math.random())+1); document.write(''); On Saturday, April 10th, Seattle-based Nevermore joined together in a gothic manse nestled away in Pasadena, CA to lens the video for “I, Voyager,” their second video from their fifth album, Enemies of Reality.

The interior of the creepy, ancient stone home included it’s own gothic church, complete with high-arched ceilings, stained glass, an organ and an altar. It is in this room that the tale of the eternal Voyager -- vocalist Warrel Dane -- begins.

From his throne, the supremely powerful vampire envisions the ages of man’s destruction of the Earth. He is surrounded by vampy sirens, who are controlled by his every move. “I’ve tasted pleasures of the flesh and drunk the pleasures of the mind.” The story carries on until he has destroyed the last of the Eternal Voyagers.

There are also exterior shots in the courtyard where guitarist Jeff Loomis, bassist Jeff Sheppard and drummer Van Williams join the Voyager on a stage of dying grass, with a backdrop of the cathedral illuminating them.

This location was also used for a Stone Temple Pilots photo shoot at one time. The owner said they were all posing up in a tree, when suddenly they all leapt down to the ground, itching and rolling and tearing their clothes off… ANTS!

Anyway, this video will go into immediate editing, and should be released in June to Headbangers Ball and Uranium, so keep your eyes peeled for that. In the meantime, Nevermore will do a headlining tour of the US this summer, although dates and support have yet to be announced. Testament guitarist Steve Smyth will be joining the band on this tour. They also plan to begin recording for their next album, which will see a release sometime in 2005.

For more info, please visit Nevermore.tv or CenturyMedia.com.

Here are some photos from the shoot (the first half courtesy of photographer Stephanie Cabral) – please click to enlarge:

(Photos by Stephanie Cabral)

(Photos by Sefany Jones/KNAC.COM)
[/font]
spacer.gif

I honestly almost pissed my pants laughing when I saw this pic. I have circled why.
sefany_nevermore11large.jpg

The real reason "Vampires" wear retarded jewelry. Well, that and so when they drive their mother's van around listening to death metal after school, they can impress all the girl "Vampires"

cabral_nevermore3large.jpg