I want a beer popsicle

Rock Hydra said:
You'll have pure lquid ethanol/methanol in the center of the popsicle, I believe.

yes...you go ahead and enjoy your methanol beverage, followed by blindness and death....while I enjoy my ethanol, and get pleasantly drunk.

mook

dilema1362 said:
yes...you go ahead and enjoy your methanol beverage, followed by blindness and death....while I enjoy my ethanol, and get pleasantly drunk.

mook

There's quantities of methanol and ethanol in alcohol. Just a much lower concentration of methanol.

Rock Hydra said:
There's quantities of methanol and ethanol in alcohol. Just a much lower concentration of methanol.

:guh:

what the fuck kind of booze are you drinking bro??? i prefer the kind without the wood alcohol

BloodyScalpel said:
true, but the concentration of methanol is retardadly small, because it has a much lower evaporation point.

yea...retardedly like...to the point of not being worth recording that its there

dilema1362 said:
yea...retardedly like...to the point of not being worth recording that its there

but the chances of it evaporating while it's nearly 0 deg. C/32 deg. F and centered within frozen water. Eat enough of them and you'll get sick. the harder to digest parts of the alcohol (methanol included) cause undesirable effects (hangovers, etc).

Rock Hydra said:
but the chances of it evaporating while it's nearly 0 deg. C/32 deg. F and centered within frozen water. Eat enough of them and you'll get sick. the harder to digest parts of the alcohol (methanol included) cause undesirable effects (hangovers, etc).

dude.....you eat enough of them youre going to get sick no matter what from the ethanol as well as get a fucking hangover. its still just beer.

Rock Hydra said:
dude, hangovers are the result your organism fighting and digesting the alcohol. Actually, it's the organism keeping you from drinking more.