I want an Eternity shirt!!

Cerulean said:
Does anyone know where I could find one? I already tried Ebay a few times, without success. Ah and I don't want the one with the angel on the front :(
they have em at monastiraki in athens........ even with grey instead of teh red, much better, i was thinking of gettin it (longsleeve, there might be normal ones too) guess someone should take it with him for you sometime

btw i think you should leave the shirt for 10€ at gorik. you said it was ok archernar. and you dont need to gain money on it. you aint wearing it anyway. and its worn. i dont like the fact that you offered it to the other people for a higher price. nem.

Oh help what has happened with this thread...
Look guys I'm very sorry and I don't wanna be harsh but I started the topic and I wanna buy it for 20 € if Achernar agrees. Anyway, it's up to you.
Otherwise I'll see if I could get one from Greece somehow..

Cerulean said:
Does anyone know where I could find one? I already tried Ebay a few times, without success. Ah and I don't want the one with the angel on the front :(

I have the one with the crane on the front which I got through Headbanger's Delight. They have a website which I believe is www.headbangersdelight.com. I haven't checked out that site in a while, though, so I'm not sure if they have them anymore.

rafael said:
who's this gorik?

Anyways... I don't mind at all if Cerulean wants it, as I said: just don't sell to anyone else whithout checking with me first :D
it's the same person your talking about.

i'm selling an Antimatter sweat-shirt given to me by Dunc himself ( well almost ;) Dragonlady ), I wore it only once at the now CULT AND MYHTIC LONDON ANATHEMA GIG on december 6th 2003.
500€
It's full of me sweat, come on, it's worth it !

Mariner said:
i dont like the fact that you offered it to the other people for a higher price. nem.
I didn't offer anything FFS. Anyway, I'll sell it to Cerulean for 16,47 Euros. No more, no less. I'll have to drive all the way to the fucking post office and wait for some 80 people to send this stuff up to Cerulean (if he still wants it). If he doesn't, I'm considering not selling it at all cuz I don't want anyone to be on me arse saying I was unfair or shit like that. So Cerulean, add me to yer MSN messenger (tragionsblood@hotmail.com ) or PM me if ye still want the shirt. All said.