I want lyrics from all songs!

why do you want the exact lyrics anyway? they're all similar, they don't have big differences. p.s. alexi's lyrics on that song are really bad

REAL ONE - in your face

dog sick tired of hearing that noise.
your hideous shrill nerve-wrecking voice.
but oh my god, you´re so fine.
never sinned, never wrong, high class divine.

well, look at me, what do you see?
another toll free living fucking dead beat.
close your eyes, decontaminate your soul from the toxic waste
exterminate abnormality, care for what you call reality. but you will always
forget one thing
i´d like you to know...
i don´t give a flying fuck motherfucker... 5 x

one step away from having a fit
with your phony double talk all over my shit.
could you hold my crazy as I go?
so fuck hyprocrisy and fuck you too.

say one more word, i double dare you, bring it on!
it´s my world, you´re in it.
it´ll take you down in a minute.
you can alter your look, diversify your rage.
but the truth
seems like
a fist mark in your face

check out:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/children-bodom/251649-your-face-lyric.html

I coloured my corrections with green, listen and say what you think :headbang:

And the last line is "but the truth feels like a bitch slap in your face".

no it isn't =D i don't get how you people hear that bitch slap, have several friends agreeing it is "but the truth seems like a fist mark in your face", there is no bitch word, no slap word, clear f when the word "fist" starts and clear k in the end of "mark", just listen to it :)

no it isn't =D i don't get how you people hear that bitch slap, have several friends agreeing it is "but the truth seems like a fist mark in your face", there is no bitch word, no slap word, clear f when the word "fist" starts and clear k in the end of "mark", just listen to it :)

Yes, it is.

Watch the video and Chaos Ridden Years, he slaps himself in the face after he sings it.

Dude I used to be you :lol: I argued over this for a long time, but it is slap.. fist mark would be better, but it's bitch slap... :( trust me! Or just listen to Mitch, he is wise!
Yes, it is.

Watch the video and Chaos Ridden Years, he slaps himself in the face after he sings it.
Perzactly! :lol: