i want overkill!!

Thrash fiend

Apr 21, 2005
YO. I'm into thrash metal as most decent human beings are!!..anyway I'd like to know what is a good overkill album to start with?

Bear in mind im after modern production and powerful sounding(i just stand quiet cd's,this is why i think i prefer the two latest exodus cd's to their previous work)

I know their are many overkil fans here so any help and reccomendations would be awesome thanks!

1.HORRORSCOPE(1991)

2.THE YEARS OF DECAY(1989)

These are probably the best Overkill albums they have done. These are classic thrash/speed/metal albums that will stand the test of time.

And......Overkill is the MOST underrated thrash band to ever exist. They deserve alot more respect.

Boro the Beautiful said:
You could try to start with From the Underground & Below (1997). It is what I call thrash enhanced. If you liked High from Flotsam, you will love that record...
\m/

I hated High except for two songs, but I love From the Underground and Below.

My favorite from Overkill is Horroscope. "Nice Day for a Funeral" is awesome.

Horrorscope! Absolute thrash. Fantastic production (drums and guitars sound sooo good)

The only Overkill album I ever listen to is Feel the Fire, and I don't even listen to it that much anymore. I like Blitz on that album.

MetalT

MetalThrasher442 said:
The only Overkill album I ever listen to is Feel the Fire, and I don't even listen to it that much anymore. I like Blitz on that album.

MetalT

OMG!!! You need to get Horrorscope badly!! You `ll love it at first listen Austin.