I want to see pictures of you lovely people!!!

i know, but 15 is really THAT young,I wish i was older. and you should say are old you are too, well, dont do it if you don't want but we gonna know who finally beat janina ;)

i put my old avatar back, rather old pic of me too, but it clearly say im from quebec.
im sure some peopela re very happy i remove my other one :p

Ok, I couldn't find a decent one, so I'll just post this pic of drunken me... So sorry, if I look stupid :Smug:

101_0156_r1.jpg

>At least I won't be hearing those stupid "Tarja" comments 'cause of that pic

well you could look like her, i guess it depent on how you'd be standing, what you'd wear.....

>@cob666:auhauhauh the guy who gets chicks with his hair, not his face

HUHAUAHEHAHa :lol: :lol:

@ Lolita :great pic!

hahahaah...you wanna know the truth?! :p

Klara loves my hair...and its definatelly true...that she likes my long hair more than if I'd have short...if I'd cut them...she would have all against for sure. Actually if she'd do the same, I'd do the same...have against.
we love long hair...thats fact...short hair are from now on gay!! :lol:

PS: dont push your luck or I will pay to someone to get to you and cut your short hair to zero :heh::p They you'd never have a chance to reach my long hair...and remember!!!:
SIZE DOES MATTER

:loco:

dont mess with me kid, my hair are quite long, i should take a pic too, but i'm just behind you.. you cut them,even just a little and i win..

and about the size, dont even try to beat what's in my pants :D

And yeah, short hair(except thomas maybe) are sure for gays

hahaha..I know, I know...you have quite long hair, dude...just keep them growing and never even think to cut them! never!!
I didnt say I have long hair...they're just not short...long hair are to the ass...like my sweety's...oh love that hair :cool::p

I actually dont wanna know about your size...we're talking about hair for gods sake. take a cold shower! :heh:

ok ok... maybe just thomas has good hair...but mainly...short hair are gay :p