I wanted to be a gravedigger in first grade [pic]

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
gravedigger27fp.jpg

The names on the tombstones are the names of my classmates then. Yeah, my mom got a call. :hotjump:

I think it comes from the fact that every Sunday on the way to church we would pass a graveyard. I was too young to hate anybody then. Glad you liked it guys.

Wow! Sepsis, it's so great you've kept this pic!!! And seems you were clever boy!
Do you know in what clever boys grow up? :)

2 Monroe: Well either presidents or maniacs! The thisrd option isn't available:) I was a clever boy too, but the president is Putin! :) LOL
Great pic Sepsis!

@ Deathblade - glad I could be an inspiration.

@ Black Tears - Thanks!

@ Monroe - Sonm's right. We're either presidents or maniacs (in his case, though, it's kickass singer and physicist) and I'm gonna be a maniacal president. If you're in the states in 2024 be sure to vote for me.

@ Sonm - Thanks very much sir!

Sepsis, I'd gladly vote for you ;) LOL
I meant that people who know lots about this world suffer more. Unfortunately. I hope you don't.
Sonm, would you like to be a president? ;)

@ Monroe - Sweet! I've got a vote! All I need is another bajillion or so and I've got it made!
Also, thanks for calling me clever. It's little compliments like that that make my day.

Sonm, you'd make a great president, especially if we could all be your cabinet, and you growled all your speeches to music. That would be so metal.

2 Monroe.
Me?? A president? What is my crime for you to wish me to become a president??!!! LOL
Nope thanks, just in case I have no other option, but fortunately I have plenty of 'em. And being a president in Russia means everyday turmoil and morondealing. Thanks a lot, I'd better do music and physics:) That's much more progressive and useful:)

And much more interesting, I'd say... =)

And there are many other advantages of not being president of Russia. For example, I don't think, that someone will ever go to the streets shouting slogans like 'Judge the Sonm's gang!' or something like that because of his music and PhD... :Spin:

LOL.... Ivan did - he said - all scientists are criminals and must be sued!" And when I asked why? He answered - "Because you bastards made a nuclear bomb". Actually he doesn't accdept the idea that scientists also made a first computer. And keep on improoving them, including Macintosh:) And scientists also made all musical instruments and equipment plus they made recording of music possible!

Maybe he's the lone Mac-user that my site statistics are picking up... If so then that's pretty metal.

Sonm said:
2 Monroe: I was a clever boy too, but the president is Putin! :) LOL
Great pic Sepsis!

Just thought that you'd like to be the president. Don't think it's a good idea either. But it's great to be a president of a charity-school for example (or be so kind and record another great cd ;)). The matter is that one should devide energy or to get rid of it by doing something in this life. It would be nice if every clever boy could grow up in a TRUE man :D