I wanted to be a gravedigger in first grade [pic]

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
gravedigger27fp.jpg

The names on the tombstones are the names of my classmates then. Yeah, my mom got a call. :hotjump:

@ Billy - Thanks! Glad you liked it.

@ Arg Hamster - I was obsessed with the idea. My mom tried to dissuade me from it by taking me to the graveyard but then I saw that I got to work with heavy machinery... :headbang:

@ Dead Winter - Thank you sir. I shall be a good ruler.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
I have to agree with Billy!! I doubt that even Mayhem or Slayer were that metal at that age. You are pretty necro and grim:loco:
told u i was hardcore :)

thanks. I feel so metal now \m/

I would frame and hang that shit up. I wish I did something that cool, I would be showing it to everyone that came into my house and say "See you WISH you were as metal as me!!!!!"

@ MyHatred - thanks for giving my ego a much-needed handjob. Unfortunately, I haven't done anything kickass since :(

Sepsis said:
@ Arg Hamster - I was obsessed with the idea. My mom tried to dissuade me from it by taking me to the graveyard but then I saw that I got to work with heavy machinery... :headbang:

I wanted to be a pathologist when I was around 8, saw a documentary on TV and got hooked. No heavy machinery in that line of work though...

Arg_Hamster said:
I wanted to be a pathologist when I was around 8, saw a documentary on TV and got hooked. No heavy machinery in that line of work though...
My obsession for a time was diseases. I wanted to work with the CDC or USAMRIID because ebola and smallpox are so metal.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
that's just totally fucked up....they could make a good film/book (shaun hutson) based on that one picture :loco: :loco: .
i'm surprised your ma kept it though???

PEACE, PIZZA & SEPY GO DIG A GRAVE.....LIVE THE DREAM BRO....... :worship:

@ Nik - That would make a great movie, come to think of it. I don't think my mom actually kept it on purpose. I was just digging through all the papers that have accumulated throughout my school career, and lo and behold...

@ Arg Hamster - I read 'The Hot Zone' by Richard Preston. Fucking killer book. Recently I read 'Biohazard' by Ken Alibek - a former head cheese of the Soviet bioweapons program. That kept me up.

@ johnnieCzech and Cryptkeeper - Thanks!

Yeah. I do. M.O.D. kicks ass, and is one of the few straight-up metal bands I like.