I was in the precense of God (and he is five people...)

Starchildren

My Own God
Oct 16, 2004
Sweden
I went to Växjö to see evergrey yesterday, and I saw them...and talked to them...and hugged them...and took pictures with them...and got my underwear signed!!:kickass:
AAARRGGG!!!!
During the show I started crying becouse I was so happy!!
I was standing in the front just in front of Tom and he gave me a pick wich he signed after!!!
I`M HAPPY!!!!

Thank you guys!! I love you!!!

i know how you feel man...i was in the first row on MC when EG performed with my buddie in front Tom and Henrik...Henrik, during the whole show, was throwing me his pics which were fallin everywhere but not im my hand...i caught the last one! after i've taken pics and signs...great people!!!

yeah, i have been so lucky myself, and they are really great guys! I got their autograph on a poster of them, pictures with them and Tompa & Henk`s picks... Its the greatest feeling in the world when you meet the gods:headbang: just one week left until we are going to see them kick ass in blomstermåla!!!

You know, I was both happy and sad. HAppy to able to get to the front, bang my head all night together with other maniacs and sing/scream along - simply the best gig of my life(London November 2006).

But I was sad that there´s only a few hundred people that night. Cos the band deserve more and better. I had a band myself and I know that as an artist your desire is to spread your work to as many people as possible.

HAve you seen their DVD? Thats the kinda audience I wish the boys had every time. And I want them to sell more records, and I want the motherfuckers who download their stuff illegally to realise that by doing so they´re doing harm to a talented metal band. :heh:

SO I TRY TO SPREAD THE WORD. DO YOU DO THE SAME? GOOD JOB.