I was offended by last nights Family Guy...

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
But definitely not because of the Nazi's, the jews, or the McCain/Palin pin... I was offended by the fact that a show as humorless as that is actually allowed to fucking air on TV.

Honestly, what the fuck was that? Were they trying to get shock value ratings or something?

Seth McFarlane needs to quit. He ran out of ideas in 2002, and every minute he keeps writing is a minute lost in the evolution of comedy.

Hey did you guys know Joe has a girlfriend and gets laid constantly?
Jeeeealous? Don't worry Kevin I would reverse cowgirl you all night long, or until my anus prolapsed :oops:
is it weird that reading that made ME realize how badly i need to get laid?
:lol: Threesome? We can split the bus ticket :p

Woah really?

Yeah her name is Swabserella!

Also, on a serious note when the fuck have I ever bragged about having a girlfriend and getting laid? :lol: Honestly I would like to know!

I just got an epic bj, then got reverse cowgirl'd till I came, your opinion means nothing to me.

That's interesting, because just a few minutes ago, I put on a boyscout uniform, combed my hair, and sat in front of the mirror pounding my left and screaming "OH SCOUT MASTER, PLEASE DON'T TOUCH MY NAUGHTY PLACE" till I came.

That's interesting, because just a few minutes ago, I put on a boyscout uniform, combed my hair, and sat in front of the mirror pounding my left and screaming "OH SCOUT MASTER, PLEASE DON'T TOUCH MY NAUGHTY PLACE" till I came.

mexicans aren't allowed in the boy scouts