I was offended by last nights Family Guy...

Holy shit what a coincidence.

Your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a hot sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Your parents were wise to hide her from me. Now their failure is complete. If you will not turn around and let me stick it in your ass... then perhaps she will..

By the time I saw this thread and decided to respond, it had moved on long past the OP

Walmart steak is way overpriced. THAT'S NOT THE WALMART SPIRIT

...Walmart has a deli? holy shit, remind me to NEVER go to the states and shop at walmart.

Super Walmarts. They have entire supermarkets attached to them. Delis, butchers, seafood, fresh produce, etc. It's all pretty questionable, but incredible none the less.

Family Guy was once good, mediocre nowadays. Haven't seen recent episodes though.

Seriously Heartless, you fucking ruin every thread with your smelly french canadian presence. You are also one of the biggest liars ever, haha!

Altitudes speaks the truth. I think this is the first time I've agreed with him, too.

What? Do you have a gripe with me? We don't even talk much and I don't post often.

I like all the Neverboarders, you guys are great. I don't think I dislike anyone, really!

Seriously Heartless, you fucking ruin every thread with your smelly french canadian presence. You are also one of the biggest liars ever, haha!
Who the fuck is Heartless? And what exactly did I lie about. Tell me one lie I have told online and I'll post a picture of me doing something horrendously painful.

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg