I was trying to make it bigger...

Sep 20, 2009
Helsinki Finland
soundcloud.com
Yeah, i've been updating the clip now, it's again new one. Is that Schecter Hellraiser c1 on your pic? I got exactly same guitar. It's in the clip also. ^^

works now!
Nope, it's a Esp Ltd F-400 FM ;)
I have no Schecter, but if they had Schectersin the guitarshop back when I got the ltd I guess it would be a Schecter now :D
Still a nice guitar anway^^

yeah, i had the same model. before c-1 ^^

lol cool, never saw one of the 400-FM around here, I think one other guy on the forum also has one. seems to be a seldom geetar :p

Took a look at the C-1 BLACKJACK ATX ABS some time ago at a shop and really liked it. Dunno if I'll ever get a Schecter though, I guess whenever it's time for a new guitar it's gonna be a custom guitar or a PRS..but that's a long way down the road still :lol:

dude the snare and the kick sounds awesome !
any info on that snare? any chance of sharing the sample? or any info? realy liked it
and the kick is awesome too

dude the snare and the kick sounds awesome !
any info on that snare? any chance of sharing the sample? or any info? realy liked it
and the kick is awesome too

Kick and the snare is metalfoundrys stock. I can make a sample out of 'em, but then you won't be able to use any limiters no more on them as it will kill it totally. Sure i can sample it before the limiter but it won't sound exact the same as on the clip! Which way ya wan't it? Before limiter or after? (Note that the master chain affects also to the final sound)

PS. Actually people who have made samples might lend a hand here thanks! How do you do your samples? Do you let all the FX chains on and just mute everything else and export?