I went to the ER today!

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
And an overweight bald man fondled my boobie...kinda. :zombie:

I've had heart palpitations ever since 11:30 on thursday. I think they continued though my sleep because my chest had this tight/sore feeling in the morning. I had them at work, too, and I thought I was going to pass out at the register.

I've had an irregular heartbeat all my life, they said the technical name is Sinus *Arrythmia* (I think).
The palps stopped when I did the EKG at the hospital today (of course!! Damn Murphy's Law!!), but they hooked me up with this little portable one. Hopefully it will record the ones I'm having now.

I feel icky. I also almost got hit by two cars in the last two days...I wanted to throw my bike on the hood of the first one (I was walking my bike on a cross walk). What a hoebag. It scared me so badly that I went home and cried...I think that might have been what made my heart go crazy.

Now I'm watching Naruto, Wonder Showzen and South park the movie...all at once...Take that, heart!

That sucks... I have Sinus Arrhythmia myself... I suffered really badly as a child, but now its not that bad.

Bacchante said:

I've had heart palpitations ever since 11:30 on thursday. I think they continued though my sleep because my chest had this tight/sore feeling in the morning. I had them at work, too, and I thought I was going to pass out at the register.

I've had an irregular heartbeat all my life, they said the technical name is Sinus *Arrythmia* (I think).
The palps stopped when I did the EKG at the hospital today (of course!! Damn Murphy's Law!!), but they hooked me up with this little portable one. Hopefully it will record the ones I'm having now.

I feel icky. I also almost got hit by two cars in the last two days...I wanted to throw my bike on the hood of the first one (I was walking my bike on a cross walk). What a hoebag. It scared me so badly that I went home and cried...I think that might have been what made my heart go crazy.

Now I'm watching Naruto, Wonder Showzen and South park the movie...all at once...Take that, heart!

I hope you are starting to feel better now. My heart has a palpitation as well. I have had it all my life. My mother has it too.

When someone almost hit me I added a dent to the hood of their car. As I walked away they sat their for a few minutes shocked. lol.

After years and years of dealing with frequent (and sometimes severe) heart palpitations, I finally figured out what was triggering them. I thought it was cigarettes at first, but the palpitations kept happening even after I quit. Then I figured out that the main culprit was mainly alcohol. I don't drink that much anymore, and if I do, I'll get plenty of rest afterwards. I rarely have the palpitations anymore.

I know that the doctors all say, "Don't worry about it", but it's scary as hell when your heart stops beating for 4 or 5 seconds.....

Bacchante said:

MY MOM'S LEG IS SO FUCKED UP SHE'S HAVING TROUBLE WALKING BUT SHE WON'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL...OR THE POLICE...LIKE I SAID SOMEWHERE IN ANOTHER THREAD
MY MOM IS TOTALLY BATSHIT

I'm glad you're ok. I was hesitant about telling you to hit the ER in case it was minor, but it sounds like you made a good choice Lesa. I'm glad I was able to help. I'm sure Iris is too :D