I went to the ER today!

NoLordy said:
I'm glad you're ok. I was hesitant about telling you to hit the ER in case it was minor, but it sounds like you made a good choice Lesa. I'm glad I was able to help. I'm sure Iris is too :D

NL is right.
Good job, girl!!

bleeding_heart.jpg

Get well, soon!

Bacchante said:
And an overweight bald man fondled my boobie...kinda. :zombie:

I've had heart palpitations ever since 11:30 on thursday. I think they continued though my sleep because my chest had this tight/sore feeling in the morning. I had them at work, too, and I thought I was going to pass out at the register.

I've had an irregular heartbeat all my life, they said the technical name is Sinus *Arrythmia* (I think).
The palps stopped when I did the EKG at the hospital today (of course!! Damn Murphy's Law!!), but they hooked me up with this little portable one. Hopefully it will record the ones I'm having now.

I feel icky. I also almost got hit by two cars in the last two days...I wanted to throw my bike on the hood of the first one (I was walking my bike on a cross walk). What a hoebag. It scared me so badly that I went home and cried...I think that might have been what made my heart go crazy.

Now I'm watching Naruto, Wonder Showzen and South park the movie...all at once...Take that, heart!

With arythmias, you really have to watch yourself when it comes to stress, nerves, sugar intake, etc... Anything that may effect your heart in the slightest plays a factor even more so in those with those kind of cardiac problems than with those with normal hearts no matter what they age. So please take care of yourself and do your best not to let anyone else get the best of your heart, literally. I hope you feel better.

Yep..I only have one heart, so I better take care of it. :>

Thanks everybody...its been a very scarey weekend for me. :(

I had a few heart flutterings today, bleh. They seem to be directly linked to stress, which means they won't be going away any time soon.

It sounds like mr Devy Metal is in worse situation than me..I hope you are ok!

it is very scary when something like that happens, when you notice that something wrong is going on, that you don't have control over it and when they tell you how it's called. pretty bad that such things have to have a name too. though, you know what/who you're fighting.

don't stress or do your best to avoid situations that cause stress.

hope you're feeling better by now :)