Today, I work.

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
I had orientation for my job last week, but this is the first day I actually go on site. I'm working with behavioral retards today, so no poo at least. I'm still nervous as hell, though, because I'm uncertain what to expect. :erk:

Wish me luck for the future, kids. :wave:

Random Beard said:
I had orientation for my job last week, but this is the first day I actually go on site. I'm working with behavioral retards today, so no poo at least. I'm still nervous as hell, though, because I'm uncertain what to expect. :erk:

Wish me luck for the future, kids. :wave:

You'll fit in just fine... :D

BlackwaterNymph said:
I watched Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV last night. The tards made me think of you. Hopefully there will be no poo. Or massacre.

That movie wins!

Man... one client pissed in the floor... and he has a "need" to rub liquid in his hair... you see where that went. A couple others thought fucking with the new guy was fun. But I lived.

I need a hug from someone. Anyone. :(

That SUCKS. I hate people. I want to live in a shack away from everyone.

You must have more patience than I. I'd smart off my first day and get fired. I'd call them all tards and assign them numbers. "Tard #1 and Tard #2 come get your tard pills!"

They almost do that, but they stay tactful enough to avoid getting into trouble.

Even though I'm off today, I have to spend Fodder's Day out of town, bleh. I hope I get home before midnight.

BlackwaterNymph said:
That SUCKS. I hate people. I want to live in a shack away from everyone.

You must have more patience than I. I'd smart off my first day and get fired. I'd call them all tards and assign them numbers. "Tard #1 and Tard #2 come get your tard pills!"

Hahaha, that's awesome, me too. Hell, I almost do that with my guitar students! :tickled:

And Beard, best of luck and much respect on being able to handle a job like that. Just remember this about Retards:
They don't rule the night. Nobody does. Sometimes they may come at you, all fists and elbows, and you're screaming "No, no, no!" but all they hear is "Who wants cake?" And let me tell you something. They all do. They all want cake.