I will record death and black metal vocals for you

lelahel

Jan 7, 2008
Algiers, Algeria
www.facebook.com
Are you looking for professional death or black metal vocals on your track?

Why not hire a professional vocalist with nearly three decades worth of experience in the game.

My name is Redouane Aouameur, I’m the lead singer and guitarist of Lelahell, one of Algeria's most critically acclaimed metal acts. For twenty seven years now I have performed in a number of well known death metal bands, providing brutally heavy vocals that have reached the ears of millions around the world. I am well known in my country for revolutionising the local metal scene with my distinct voice.

Using professional studio quality gear, I will quickly craft the perfect vocals for your track in high quality .WAV format. I can do a range of metal styles from death metal all the way to grindcore screams and pig squeals. I’m bilingual and can do vocals in any language, not to mention I also write lyrics in English, French and Arabic.

There’s nothing I love more than helping other artists succeed. So when you book with me you’re not just getting great vocals. You’re hiring a lifelong supporter of your music that will go to immense lengths to create something that not only sounds great but sells more records.
Contact me via FB: https://www.facebook.com/AouameurRedouane/
Email: lelahellband@gmail.com
Some vids :