"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Okay this is by far the best song frow IWC. If some post-HCDR song has had classic CoB-vibe, it's Suicide Bomber. Holy shit I'm actually amazed.

Well this is a good song. Best one so far. Reminds me of the better AYDY stuff. I f the whole album wee like this it might actually be one of their better albums. Not FTR/HB level but pretty close to HCDR I think. The part at 1:09 is great. This is my first impression anyway. My first impression of Morrigan was pretty good too but nowadays I find it to be pretty boring.

We were all kinda expecting a 3rd song to be released. So Im not surprised that I Hurt is out. I haven't listened to it because I dont like to spoil album openers. And from the reactions of most, it seems anti-climatic. No solos? Thats just stupid.

I am pretty shocked that a 4th has been released almost immediately after though. Really didn't think that would happen. I won't listen to this either because I want to enjoy the album in the freshest condition possible. Glad to hear its an awesome Melodic song! Its about god damn time we didn't have to adjust our reactions to a song. Excited for this one. Prayer and Widdershins.

Well this is a good song. Best one so far. Reminds me of the better AYDY stuff. I f the whole album wee like this it might actually be one of their better albums. Not FTR/HB level but pretty close to HCDR I think. The part at 1:09 is great. This is my first impression anyway. My first impression of Morrigan was pretty good too but nowadays I find it to be pretty boring.

Nice. Nice. Thats great to hear. This song sounds very promising. Seems Darkly Melodic? Like the sort of stuff we were expecting to hear before the extreme letdown of IWC on that Finnish radio show. I think your conclusion is most likely what many peoples will be once we hear the entire album. Some parts of songs sound fucking sick, refreshing while others sound different in a terrible way and uninspired

Can someone upload the Amorphis cover Everytime I die and also COBs cover Black Winter Day?

If someone could just upload the whole CD. I'm not seeing anything on the Russian sites. They just announce it, but no download links.

This seems to be about right. I Hurt has a really awesome melodic piece with Alexi and Janne playing and I have it stuck in my head. But over all the song is good but not up to par with past songs.

The new song is actually quite good and has some nice solos and the ending is good but again sounds just... different.

Sweet. Id assume your talking about the Duel Melody heard at the end of Morrigan? That is quite catchy. True true. But there aren't even many bands out there that are up to par with the old stuff. Every band has to change. But we were all hoping that change wouldn't include more chunky, chug riffs.

Nice. The more I read peoples reactions and thoughts on SB, the more Im excited for this song! But I will hold out til I have IWC Ripped onto my laptop to listen. 8 fresh, unheard songs is a more appealing first listen through than just 6

Suicide Bomber is tha fucking bomb! Best song yet and easily as good as anything off HOB and AYDY. Other albums in between are meh... Tons better than those! But! Alexis guitar sound nowadays is crap :-(

I was expecting more after hearing that epic verse. There's too much vocals and I was expecting something really Satanic. Seems it's about flying to death with airplane. I was expecting it to about unleashing years of grudges by exploding yourself with a bunch of civilians, like bomb vest and female grudges, I would've loved that. Still better than IWC in my eyes, as it's got some dark atmosphere and melodies and nice verse, but I Hurt is somewhat better.

Suicide Bomber is FANTASTIC. Not a single part I dislike about it. If I had to nitpick I would have extended the solos a little but still this is really good. Definitely feels like a FTR/HoB hybrid song. I especially love the intro riff and the reoccuring melody that starts at 1:09. Good quality stuff.

So far I would list the tracks as such:

1. Suicide Bomber
2. Morrigan
3. I Hurt
4. I Worship Chaos