"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Стас Проклятый;11056100 said:
RICJAMES, Scans? Is there a booklet?

No, sorry, there was no booklet, just the CD and a big interview with Alexi and Tomi.

BTW: One interesting thing in the interview is that Alexi stated that he was officially mental ill, when he was younger. Yeah, sorry to say, but Joonas was with his depressive fuckshit right.

It's probably full of useless clique questions.

Fuck I want to know if the band could re-record Something Wild for the 20th anniversary! Do like what Amorphis and Sonata did with their re-recordings recently.

I doubt it, they don't seem to want to re-visit the past just yet.

It's probably full of useless clique questions.

Fuck I want to know if the band could re-record Something Wild for the 20th anniversary! Do like what Amorphis and Sonata did with their re-recordings recently.

I don't think so, he stated it from himself, the interviewer doesn't asked him about that.

Fuckin love the song. This is what I was hoping from from the previews. Good shit. Two good songs so far.

when pre-ordering, I think they ship upon release date. I've ordered many times from Mad Supply and I always get my stuff in less than 3-4 work days. I imagine same thing with you, unless they have major amount of orders this time.

Wowwww. They ship on the release day and not beforehand? I know Record Shop X ships stuff before the release date. Im preordering IWC on Mad Supply because theres a Sonata Arctica shirt I want on the site too. If this is the case, I won't get (delivered to New York) the album til a week after October 2nd

Amorphis did an excellent cover too, in their own style also :D

But listen to keyboards, and that keyboard solo...Santeri is just awesome!

Not feeling 'Suicide Bomber' as hard as the others, still better than IWC though. Reminds of the title track on RRF. The plodding double kicks in the second half make it real monotonous to listen to. The melodic part at 1:09 is pretty cool and reminiscent of FTR but still nothing too special. I think if they changed up the tempo a bit more it would be greatly improved. The Amorphis cover is my favourite thing to come of this album so far.

Wowwww. They ship on the release day and not beforehand? I know Record Shop X ships stuff before the release date. Im preordering IWC on Mad Supply because theres a Sonata Arctica shirt I want on the site too. If this is the case, I won't get (delivered to New York) the album til a week after October 2nd

I can't be 100% sure, I just remember that when I pre-ordered on Mad Supply in the past, I didn't get my stuff on the release date. but I hope you get them soon enough!

should be Pasi Koskinen's, from the original version of the track.

oh that's a cool idea and is sounds great too :kickass: There's one thing in the ETID cover I love more than the original - that NAAAHHHHGHT breakdown at ~2:20 is fucking sick.

I can't be 100% sure, I just remember that when I pre-ordered on Mad Supply in the past, I didn't get my stuff on the release date. but I hope you get them soon enough!

Well if orders in Europe are delivered a few days after the release date then its surely gonna take a week or more to arrive here. Which really sucks because I don't want to wait longer than the 2nd. And Im also not listening to I Hurt or Suicide Bomber until I get the CD. Thanks though. Wishful thinking they ship it early.

Everytime I Die cover: it's weird to hear with lower pitched vocals (like BWD is weird with the higher pitched vocals of Alexi) but still a decent cover where they give their own spin to the song. That is, until we reach the guitar solo. Or where it should be. Keyboard solo is good though. I don't think I"ll listen to it too often, but I don't think it is as bad as others here think it is.

Black Winter Day cover: I prefer the original version of BWD over their 2010 version, so it's unfortunate they covered that one. Yeah, the chorus is great and all but the keyboard solo in the middle of the original is awesome. I like what they did with the clean vocal part. Fits Bodom better than bringing in a guest vocalist. Overall not their best or worst cover. Decent enough.

That'd be the ultimate shit. I ordered things for almost 150 Euros, I want my stuff on time. That'd really unprofessional. Well, I'm spoiled from fast and efficient german services.