"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

The Amorphis ETID cover, the beat in the beginning is similar to Jesus Frankenstein intro by Rob Zombie. They don't capture the essence of the song. Many amateur covers suck like this cos they try to make it overly raw and heavy, when the purpose is to make it sound emotionally erupting. Amorphis are overrated imo, never seen anything worthwhile from them.

The Amorphis ETID cover, the beat in the beginning is similar to Jesus Frankenstein intro by Rob Zombie. They don't capture the essence of the song. Many amateur covers suck like this cos they try to make it overly raw and heavy, when the purpose is to make it sound emotionally erupting. Amorphis are overrated imo, never seen anything worthwhile from them.

So it's just a neutral and unbiased review:zombie: :err:

It's been such a long fucking time since a COB song gives me the goosebump adrenaline feeling. When that first keyboard melody kicks in it's so good.

After hearing Alexi do some vocal melodies in the Amorphis cover and Danger Zone I have a feeling he's doing vocal melodies in All For Nothing and that's what makes it a "weird" song for CoB

This would explain it, but he also said there was a drum solo or something at the end. Honestly I loved hearing Alexi's vocals in the Danger Zone sample on youtube. His voice is low enough that if he practiced singing cleaner more he could incorporate it into CoB where it fits. Pussyfoot Miss Suicide would be a much better song with cleaner and tighter vocals.

I was extremely pissed off today cos someone said something that triggered my nerve, I had to go walk downtown and blast the fuck out of these new COB songs just to avoid killing everyone. I noticed there's authentic and empathized anger in the vocals, like sometimes when I'm so angry I feel like screaming for a full minute till I puke and explode like an atom bomb. Death metal growls are the true way of our species homo sapiens to voice ourselves in our demonic yang format.

I was extremely pissed off today cos someone said something that triggered my nerve, I had to go walk downtown and blast the fuck out of these new COB songs just to avoid killing everyone. I noticed there's authentic and empathized anger in the vocals, like sometimes when I'm so angry I feel like screaming for a full minute till I puke and explode like an atom bomb. Death metal growls are the true way of our species homo sapiens to voice ourselves in our demonic yang format.

It's an interesting phenomenon, I feel like being set on fire. Luckily I've contained my animal because I don't act impulsively. Only element that can put out the fire is compassion. Sorrow for the demise of a loved one surpasses vengeance on those that insulted your ego. Death metal music can fuel the flame and nurture your narcissism, while the confidence provided by sports can temporarily calm your ego.

Those old people that tell metal venues need to lower the volume... they don't understand how important it is for anguished souls to reflect their embanked anger through powerful music. Every metal concert is a sacred healing ritual where the serpent is enthralled to dance in a secured space.

Keep digging people. We need to find Joonas. :)

I was extremely pissed off today cos someone said something that triggered my nerve, I had to go walk downtown and blast the fuck out of these new COB songs just to avoid killing everyone.

cGwb4gF.png

Quite ugly, but nor as ugly as the AYDY forum colors that they had to change a bit to make it readable.... Oldfag! :p

RRF had shit-puke brown/green mixture, this is piss-yellowish. At least this theme doesn't make you snow-blind.

I might be talking out of my ass here, but I remember that way, way back the forum was like dark green, Hatebreeder colors. I liked that theme, but I could be mixing it up with some other forum.

My eyes! :D Yeah, not a big fan of the color theme at the moment. Didn't even remember it was going to change although it's been changed a few times already since I joined the forum (BD > RRF 1.0 > RRF 2.0 > HOB > IWC) :D