I would like to issue a general apology

alex, I do that "ou" thing as well. also very inconsistently. I used to think it was partly where I grew up and partly reading p.g. wodehouse and arthur conan doyle as a kid.
for many years I always crossed my sevens also but I gradually quit.

minx, once a teacher tried to count a spelling "error" against me but I used the dictionary to prove her wrong; that both spellings are acceptable.:Spin:

but "colour" is still the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. if you grew up speaking English in a household that always expressed "yes" as "yeah", you'd say "yeah" a lot more, too.

mine is mostly from roald dahl and h.p. lovecraft but there are a lot more too, of course.

lizard, once in high school i got into a huge row with my "Study Skills" teacher because she had asked how to spell "dilemma" and i wrote "dilemna", which is CORRECT although archaic. and she refused to give me credit so a terrible war broke out.

okay w/e i mean, give me whatever excuse you want, but meanwhile the rest of the world is CONSISTENTLY ROLLING IT'S EYES AT IT

also, i apologize to the world for any future scientific research i do, as i have only the worst human interests in mind, so i mean, you're all fucked. sorry.

next thing we know alex will be brushing his teeth with mini snickers bars to get british teeth :(
teethbaviator2.jpg

I apologize for, well, everything. My posts are often time rudly sarcastic or just plain dumb, yet I feel the need to contribute them anyway.

Alex: I'm sorry that you haven't gotten your cd yet. But your drunken letter is in the mail. The cd should get there sometime next week.

Josh: Sorry about the LA thing. I have been pestering you about it. Just know that I love you and am overly excited that you are coming to my state. Forgive me if you can. And then forgive me in advance for stalking you while you are here.

Greg: Sorry about the lack of phone calls lately. Your letter is also in the mail, and I am working on that mix cd for you. But as Alex found out, don't hold your breath to get it.

Minx: I apologize for consistantly lowering "the bar".

Azal: Aparently Kleo sold me into slavery to you sometime last week. I am a horrible slave, I apologize in advance for selling off all of your stuff on ebay to support my shopping addiction.

Nut: I am sorry for forcing you to relearn Spanish. That was very unthoughtful of me.

Everyone: I'm sorry you had to read this.