I would like to know people's opinion on Yngwie's Eclipse song.

P4T0U

Dec 25, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
I know posting things liek that are strange but I really want to know because I have a sort of interest to know.

Anybody listened to it? You might want to, this instrumental song knocks me back! I didn't find any good video on youtube but there is this cover...

:worship:notworthy:worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my favorite songs by him.
and i don't give a damn about how he is as a person nor what does he do besides music in his free time.
he wrote his name deep in to the history of music and i love his work.

He's a guitarist not a songwriter, that's what I think of the song. He isn't creative in that way. He's not playing any good melodies, just shredding thru some scales or whatever.

He's a guitarist not a songwriter, that's what I think of the song. He isn't creative in that way. He's not playing any good melodies, just shredding thru some scales or whatever.
spock.gif

dude, be fucking honest! did you REALLY listen to his SONGS or is it just random bullshit statement by you?

because if you would listen to at least one album you wouldn't say that

The song is ok but he has better ones.

Why are you interested.

It's so hard to get opinions of people who doesn't listen to that kind of stuff... They are almost all in commercial rap... :puke:

And having your opinions might decide if I should learn it and play it anywhere live... It would be interesting...

It's so hard to get opinions of people who doesn't listen to that kind of stuff... They are almost all in commercial rap... :puke:

And having your opinions might decide if I should learn it and play it anywhere live... It would be interesting...

Why the fuck does it matter? Sorry for sounding rude, but it only matters if it sounds GOOD TO YOU. If you want to learn how to play it, don't ask us for our opinions.