i would love to get TDWP cymbal packs!

Joey already said that he doesnt have enough to sell the cymbals from Zombie because they only took hard hit samples. (selling only a third of a cymbal velocity isnt really marketable)
He also said that older things he has done are on way old hard drives and would take too long to find them.

Joey, if I am wrong please feel free to correct me

i love the plagues/roots/and zombie cymbals,it would be sick to get the cymbal pack for programming!

In regards to Zombie, Joey already answered this question awhile ago.. He said he only sampled what he needed for the EP, and that there wasn't enough to make a cymbal pack out of them. I also highly doubt he even sampled any cymbals on plagues. Simply because, the drums weren't slip edited/quantized and he originally started sampling cymbals to fix little errors that sometimes happen during that process. Joey has mentioned before having more samples, but couldn't remember what they were, or didn't record enough hits/velocities/etc. and because of that wasn't going to put them up for sale. Whatever cymbal packs he has on his website are the only one's he feels are "complete" enough to sell. So, if there's an album you like of his and you don't see the cymbal pack on his website, it's because of that.

maybe if there was packs that were seperated like crash pack! and china pack! etc! that would make more sense than just one sample alone i could see like 6 cymbals for 25-30 bucks?! watcha think joey?

Seriously guys? All six cymbal packs have china's in them. The Truth Emerald and Shoulder City packs even have two.. That's EIGHT china's you can choose from if you bought all the packs. Is that not enough that you're still trying to get him to sell a cymbal he recorded literally over four years ago? lol. No offense to Joey, but Plagues is not even in the same league production wise and sonically to his most recent work anyway. I'm willing to bet money that china probably doesn't even sound half as good as the cymbal packs already on his website too because of that.

Seriously guys? All six cymbal packs have china's in them. The Truth Emerald and Shoulder City packs even have two.. That's EIGHT china's you can choose from if you bought all the packs. Is that not enough that you're still trying to get him to sell a cymbal he recorded literally over four years ago? lol. No offense to Joey, but Plagues is not even in the same league production wise and sonically to his most recent work anyway. I'm willing to bet money that china probably doesn't even sound half as good as the cymbal packs already on his website too because of that.

+1