Ibanez GUITAR SETUP(generally floyd rose guitars)

drunkard

Like Sin Explode
May 18, 2007
Greece
www.myspace.com
Hey guys hallo can anyone plz recommend me a dvd,guide,book anything that has to do with repairing guitars with floyd rose?But everything...neck adjust ,pickups distance from strings,distance strings to neck.You know everything

PS My band Drunkard and I just came back from HERTZ studios in Poland and we wait for our cd now to be released.I really think you are gonna like the production.I ll give you some further information when it finishes....If you are intrested :D

ibanezrules.com had pretty much everything i needed to know about setting up my RG. Although, i've vowed to never get another guitar with a floyd. I got a custom ibanez RG copy made and i got a kahler 2300 put on it instead of a floyd. It absolutely blows away floyds... a little pricey but totally worth IMO.

Im totally the opposite, I'm just having my original gibson V that I had kahler fitted on years ago, filled, re topped and floyd fitted. G string never comes back in tune properly unless you pull back and tone sapping in my opinion.

ibanez SUCKS real time!!...

Well I was always an Ibanez fan but now that I see that for example for the same money I got my RG550 I get a really really neckthrough mahogany EMG eguipped Schecter guitar, I can that maybe.....I mean really maybe Ibanez sucks......Dont know till I buy a Schecter:D