Ibanez Guitars

bushy

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2009
Hi Chris,

I was just wondering if you've had any offers from Dean guitars yet?? I hope you are going to stay with Ibanez. Also I read in a forum, I think it was here (or Ibanez forum), that Ibanez were taking feedback to make a new 7-string based around your custom model.. do you know if they are still thinking about making it? I would definitely buy one they look awesome.

Thanks for your time.

^Man, the Chris Broderick sig rumor has been around for so long. I honestly don't think it's gonna happen, and if it does, not in 2009 anyway, not before the 2010 Winter NAMM anyway. I hate Dean Guitars and the way they have tarnished Dimebag's name, I seriously hope Chris stays with Ibanez, at least they don't make 30 different variations of one signature model and cash in on a fallen hero's name in the most fucked up way possible.

I think Ibanez is waiting until the new Megadeth CD is released before they move forward on a CB sig guiar.

I think Ibanez is waiting until the new Megadeth CD is released before they move forward on a CB sig guiar.

That would be awesome.
Chris deserved a sig guitar ages ago. If the response on Sevenstring.org is anything to go buy, it would certainly sell.
Chances are it will have Dimarzio rather than BKP pickups though, which will suck. Not that Dimarzio is bad or anything, but they don't hold a candle to BKP.