IBANEZ ON GIGANTOUR AD IN GUITAR WORLD

Darin J Moore

May 7, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Just received my new Guitar World in the mail today ( June 2008 w/ a Guitar Hero cover story, and there is a full-page Ibanez On Gigantour ad w/ Chris being the center of attention ( nice pic ) w/ tour dates, etc. Great to see some recognition finally starting to pop up in the mags! Hopefully , some full articles, interviews will be coming soon.
On a side note, in Dave's "Symphony Of Instruction" column he starts by announcing the addition of Chris and writing the article in Europe on Gigantour ( press delay ). First thought - with the recent accolades of Chris being so much of a better guitarist and giving lessons to his son, maybe Chris will take the column over or at least share some insight......
Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up who may not normally check out Guitar World.

Just received my new Guitar World in the mail today ( June 2008 w/ a Guitar Hero cover story, and there is a full-page Ibanez On Gigantour ad w/ Chris being the center of attention ( nice pic ) w/ tour dates, etc. Great to see some recognition finally starting to pop up in the mags! Hopefully , some full articles, interviews will be coming soon.
On a side note, in Dave's "Symphony Of Instruction" column he starts by announcing the addition of Chris and writing the article in Europe on Gigantour ( press delay ). First thought - with the recent accolades of Chris being so much of a better guitarist and giving lessons to his son, maybe Chris will take the column over or at least share some insight......
Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up who may not normally check out Guitar World.

I don't normally look at Guitar World, I find it too teeny bopper. I prefer Guitar Player...it's a bit more mature...most of the time. But thanks for the heads up...I'll check it out.:headbang:

l_7d64b216dcb11387ac89b7a3284b1966.jpg

Man, that Chris custom Ibanez is really gorgeous!
that carved top suits well in an RG, specially with the reversed headstock.

A question that has being wondering in my mind this last months is...will it ever be an Chris signature Ibanez in the future? It still isn't the time yet...but in a future Megadeth's album, just like they did with Dean Guitars, it would be a great opportunity for Ibanez as well for Chris...since this is a win-win situation for artists and their endorsers.