Ibanez RGA121 *mint*

gemini8026

always a n00b
Aug 15, 2008
Saskatchewan Canada
www.jeffwizniak.com
Hey all. Im not a heavy poster here, but I have 140+ feedback on Ebay, and am a verified paypal user with nothign but +.

Ive got an Ibanez RGA121. Bought it new, never played it (I have a custom jobby that gets all my attention)

A big part of the reason why I dont play it is because Im used to Tremolo's. When I go to palm mute on this guitar, I get an ugly ringing out sound due to my hand just going to where its always used to going!

The guitar has ONE mod. I had a graphtech nut installed on it by a professional tech who then filed the nut for me and set it up for nice even action.

Other then that, It's pretty much dead mint minus a LITTLE tarnish on the bridge *this honestly happens after 1 hour of playing on Ibanez hardware with the satin finish* . No nicks, no dings, no fret wear. Includes mint matching case.

Im considering picking up a 24 fret S series prestige, so this guitar is on the chopping block. I have tried to sell locally, but in my smaller area, there is NO interest.

Im located in Sk Canada. I will be shipping by Canada Post.

rga1.JPG

rga2.JPG
rga3.JPG
rga4.JPG
rga5.JPG
rga6.JPG

rga7.jpg

700$ Shipped OBO

Shoot me a PM, or an email to gemini8026@hotmail.com if interested....

I REALLY hope this is still available.. im willing to pay $650 for this right away