Icarus Witch video clip & Benedictum site

Damn I forgot I downloaded it some hours ago, I have to look at it :lol:

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I can't play the video! :yell: Wyvern made me delete my Quicktime. Media Player choked, so did my old version of Real Audio.

Ah, shut up I don't have QT either so I can't see it either :tickled: :cry:

I hate Macintosh and their stupid crappy software, well I will have to check for a pluging for some of my media programs :D

*searching....*

Go here http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm and stop that pitiful sobbing :p (it does works!)

NP: Highland Glory - 'Mindgame Masquerade'

P.S. The video is not bad except the guy lip movement does not match the music :lol:

Thanks, Wyv, ol' buddy! I'll give that a shot when I get a chance. If it works, I'll go ahead and lift the curse I put on you earlier. :D

Ah so it was you? :mad: I got a power cut and lost all the posts I was working on, luckily my UPS allowed me to avoid damage to the computer.

Damn over 20 min on candlelight and not even a babe to do something in the meantime :tickled:

NP: Highland Glory - 'Forever Endeavour'

Quicktime alternative worked great, Wyv. Curse has been lifted! You shouldn't be having any more power outages.

I hope that's a blessing because in this country...:yell:

Yes that QTA works fine (I discovered under pressure of your curse :lol: ) but I'm glad since now I can play .mov or.qt and no having the stupid Mac program intruding in my media software.