Iced earth, Cob orlando

DemonsAndLies666

AxeOfDarkness
May 1, 2004
Swamps of despair
who goin to this one? i know i am. iced earth kicks your ass! but i dont know bout there new stuff yet as i havent herd any of it. and cob... well.... they uh.... act like korn and shit. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate! hate me! hate you! hate this! hate that! grim reaper!!!!!!! hate hate hate hate hate! now lets have a keyboardist play realy pretty sounding stuff but try and make him look realy pissed off so it appears realy humerous but we realy just look gay! and thats my opinion on them.but they got a few songs i like (VERY few)

just got back from it. holy shit iced earth kicks your ass! what else can i say?
they pissed me off though. no stormrider or pure evil make me mad!!! and some fartknocker stole my ™ head banging move!! that faggot jew!!! rarrrrrrr
other then that it was total owange!

i went...what a fucking mistake. nothing but a buncha nu metal queers. at one point, there was a group hug in the mosh. a group fucking hug. i annihilated the pit, it was fucking clown shoes...

actualy. that was at multiple points... and i know one the guys who was in there. i dont know why he was doin it but he was. i woulda been in the pit but my bodys all sore from bringing in crates of tile and grouting floors all week.
the part i thought was funny was that bald guy wrestling everyone... like... actualy wrestling.... =\

if your a bodom or ie fan its worth checkin out. they both can kick your ass (but i couldnt care for bodom anymore). only thing that will suck will be a bunch of faggots bouncing around and just being gay. and i would guess that being in sf you will have the highest % of faggots at your show. might wanna wear some iron underwear to be safe.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
if your a bodom or ie fan its worth checkin out. they both can kick your ass (but i couldnt care for bodom anymore). only thing that will suck will be a bunch of faggots bouncing around and just being gay. and i would guess that being in sf you will have the highest % of faggots at your show. might wanna wear some iron underwear to be safe.

hehe, funny stuff

yeah really.

I guess that in your mind one queer is a high percentage cause thats all I ever see. and theyre just their so they can watch my sexy ass as I stomp all over their faces. trust me, seeing me is worth being crushed by my size 14 Steel toed Caterpillars

I went. The show was awsome, and afterwards I met Alexi :worship: .
mattalexi.jpg

alexi2.jpg

EDIT: :D I forgot I met Jon Shaffer too.
shaffer.jpg